Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bloomingdale New Jersey Police Officer's Come in my House and Turn Up My Oven to High!


Bloomingdale New Jersey Police Officer's Come in my House and Turn Up My Oven to High!


During the time when I was complaining about constant gas leaks in my home, a bunch of Bloomingdale, NJ policemen came over about 7PM at night to investigate before the major fire at my house.

They threatened me that if I call anyone about a gas leak again, they’d take me to the local mental hospital.

While one officer told me I could not go out or call the police anymore that night, one officer sneaked over to my oven in my kitchen and turned it up on high like he was trying to start a fire while I was complaining about my gas leaks!

1 comment:

  1. US tried to assassinate me': Karadzic to UN court

    Thursday, April 2, 2009
    Jill Starra ACcuses Local Police Of Illegally Serving Search Warrant too (!)
    Bloomingdale Police arrested me under the pretense for "drugs," but they searched illegally way outside the legal limits of their "search warrant" signed by local Judge Cluff (also serving in West Milford NJ and he knows Harry Shortway)...The search warrant itself never manifested any particular place in my home where I had drugs and/or not explicit what types of any drugs if any the local Bloomingdale NJ Police were looking for in my house and at what location in my house itself.

    It was like I was served with a "PAtriot Act Warrant" ANYTHING WAS LEGAL FOR THEM TO DO TO ME!

    THE LOCAL DETECTIVE SEARCHED EVERYTHING THREATENING TO PUT ME IN OB/GYN STIRRUPS AND LOOK UP MY PRIVATES!

    I DEMAND IMMEDIATE ARRESTS OF CERTAIN LOCAL POLICE PRESIDENT OBAMA NOW!

    I have a copy of it.

    They ransacked my place searched every paper for evidence of where Mladic and Karadzic were instead (!)
    Posted by lpcyusa at 8:15 AM

    ReplyDelete